Raksha Bandhan is an annual rite in South Asia, centered around the tying of a thread, talisman, or amulet on the wrist as a form of ritual protection. The protection is offered principally by sisters to brothers, but also by priests to patrons, and sometimes by individuals to real or potential benefactors.
Selected Raksha Bandhan Wishes:
- The memories may fade away with time but the love and special bond we share will grow ever stronger with each passing day… Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes to You!
- For guiding me, protecting me and being equally crazy with me. I couldn’t have asked for a better brother than you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- There is only one thing I have to say — you are lucky to have me as your sister. Just kidding! I am lucky to have you as my brother. Happy Raksha bandhan!
- I could not be physically there with you to tie rakhi, but I am sending my wishes and love. Will see you super soon. Happy Rakhi!
- This sacred thread you tie on my everywhere reminds me of you all the time and fills me up with more love for you. You are the best sister in the world! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- To my childhood bully, my soul sister, my protector and my best friend! What would have I done without you! Have a Happy Raksha Bandhan!
539total visits,1visits today