By: Arjun Pattel
Mr. Dileep Kumar Meghwar the candidate of PS-56, belongs to a Meghwar Community, lives in Islamkot Town while his native village is Kharo Jani, Union Council Sengaro of Islamkot Taluka.
Mr. Dileep Kumar has done his intermediate from Sadiq Faqeer Government Degree College Mithi in 2005. He couldn’t continue his education due to his poor family background and he started to unskilled work to earn and support his family.
Though, he is financially very week, but he is very energetic and having strong sense of humor, he is the social activist and the active worker of Pakistan Dalit Sujag Tahreek. He performed his responsibilities as a Financial Secretary DST in 2017-18 tenure.
According to his views, it is not necessary that, only land lord, influenced persons (Waderas) or person having political background cab be a part of this election. He declared that above mentioned peoples never want to develop and empower the poor communities.
Further, he added that he in the election for:
- Ensure ample quantity of drinkable water in Tharparkar
- Free Education with quality for all in Tharparkar
- Ensure health facilities for remove area if Tharparkar
- Jobs for local Thari People in Thar Coal Mega Project
- Ensure Job security for daily wedges workers
- Land on lease rather than sellout for Thar coal development
- Provide protection, compensation and justice for Thar Coal Development Affectees
- Improve agricultural practices in Tharparkar according to climate change