Development Specialist, Strategic Development Partnership Framework Workshop, Pakistan Performance Management Support Contract (PERFORM), Pakistan
In May 2015, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) awarded a five-year performance management support contract – PERFORM to Management Systems International (MSI). Under PERFORM MSI provides monitoring support, evaluations, assessments, and learning support services to USAID. These services provide evidence-based data and information and high-quality analysis that USAID program managers use to target resources and inform project design and implementation to improve project results and achieve objectives.
MSI is seeking a development specialist/consultant for a period of up to five weeks in February and March 2019. The consultant will be a member of a 3-person team that will provide technical support and facilitation for a high-level government/donor consultative meeting in Islamabad concerning government/donor consultation in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) and the newly merged tribal areas. The consultant must have experience in conflict sensitivity, international assistance, donor/government coordination, and post-conflict settlement. Knowledge of the development context, actors, activities, and government structures overseeing development activities and donor coordination mechanisms in KP and the newly merged tribal areas is required.
Team Lead, Midterm Evaluation of the Municipal Services Program in Sindh (MSP-Sindh), Performance Management Support Contract (PERFORM), Pakistan
- Conduct pre-workshop research and serve as the consultative meeting rapporteur.
- Work with the meeting facilitator to prepare a stage-setting presentation on context and background prior to the workshop.
- Will participate in preparatory meetings with donor and KP government representatives and area experts.
- Draft pre and post-workshop materials (e.g., background documents, meeting agenda) and the post-workshop summary report capturing the meeting discussion and recommendations.
- Draft other workshop deliverables as required.
- Work under the guidance of a team lead/meeting facilitator and under the overall supervision of the PERFORM MSI Evaluation/ Assessment Advisor and PERFORM Chief of Party.
- Experienced development specialist with experience in conflict sensitivity, international assistance, donor-government coordination, and post-conflict settlement.
- Knowledge of the development context, actors, and activities in KP and the newly merged tribal areas.
- Familiarity with government structures overseeing development activities and donor coordination mechanisms in KP and the newly merged tribal areas is required.
- Excellent research and writing skills, especially for donor audiences.
- Experience doing similar assignments.
- Fluency in written and spoken English required.
303total visits,1visits today